Pet-safe ice melt from your local Handyman is available in shake jugs and large bags.
Beat the cold and protect your four-legged family member with pet-safe ice melt from your local Handyman.
Rock salt and calcium chloride heat up, when they come into contact with water. These products can become lodged in your pet's paws and cause irritation and burning. Ingestion of rock salt and calcium chloride can also be harmful to your pets.
Pet safe ice melt, on the other hand, is salt free and safe for all pets, plants, lawns and concrete surface as well as for the environment. It is non-toxic and non-irritating. It melts ice down to -15 degrees Fahrenheit.